Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

World's Largest Snowball

Gotta love another dusting of snow last night. It wasn't much but it was enough to get the boys excited about playing in the snow again.

As you all know the boys are obessed with Genisis World Records. Logan is constantly asking what he can do to break a world record. The boys decided it would be fun to go outside make their own biggest snow balls.

Here's Logan's attempt...also Landon made a square snow ball using my kitchen knife which he didn't ask for promission to use. No wonder my silverware keeps disappearing.

Well, you know Landon has to be the best of everyone. He made this really big snowball. I'm so proud of him. Look at his eyes...talk about being proud of himself. The little guy is so amazing. I'm not just saying that becuase I'm his mom. My guy is so AWESOME and so is Logan.

 

No comments: