Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Landon's wish comes true

The night before...Landon asked daddy if he could come to his class Christmas party. Daddy wasn't sure if he could make it so he didn't make any promises. Well, to our surprise daddy was able to make a short visit to Landon's class party. You should of seen the look on Landon's face. I was even surprised. I didn't expect to see him at the party as well. Daddy helped Landon put together this cute snowman picture thingy to put on the fridge. I ended up helping a little boy at the table who's parents didn't come to the party. I really felt bad for all the kids that didn't have a parent at the party becuase it seemed to be just as many parents as kids. It was so packed. The kids made a craft, did a fun book exchange, and had a ton of treats. I pulled Landon from school for the rest of the day. We decided to take advantage of the warm weather and we all headed over to the park for some free time play before heading home.




Look at that smile on Landon's face...the best gift that daddy could give to Landon was himself and his time. Landon couldn't of been more happy!

1 comment:

Schoen Family said...

Those pictures touched my heart. I love the Christmas shirt on Landon.