Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Count'n down until Christmas...The kids are super excited and I can't wait for it be here.

2. Leroy managed to trade his automobile services for a pickup truck. He fixed my neighbor's suv and her brother in law's 70 Mustang for the pickup truck. He thought the truck would need a new transmission but it turned out that the transmission was just fine. It only need a quick problem fixed and the truck is running great.

3. Leroy and I went out on a date...we ended up seeing the new movie called "The Blind Side". If you haven't seen it yet you're missing out on a good movie. At the end of the movie, everyone just sat in their seats crying. Its hard to find good movies to watch anymore.

4. After the movie was over, we ended over for Mexican food. Leroy surprised me with an early Christmas gift. He gave me a gift cert. for a day at the spa. It turned out this is only part of my gift. On Christmas, I will receive the other surprise. Leroy claims I will be jumping up and down. I really don't have a clue what the surprise could be. He said "it's something I enjoy but he doesn't enjoy it" what could it be?

5. The weather is very strange...it warmed up yesterday in the 60's but we are expected to have snow for Christmas. It probably wouldn't last long but it would be nice to have a white Christmas.

6. I almost forgot about making Sour Cream Twist. I'm going to be making them on Thursday. Hopefully, they will last for Christmas.

7. Landon ended up coming down with Strep thoart. No one else in the family has it...Thank goodness!

8. A volunteer at Logan's preschool decided she just loves Logan so much that she wanted to be a secret Santa. I wasn't crazy about this idea but I decided it would be fun to let someone service our family. I picked up the box at the church. I was shocked at the shear size of the box. I'm dying to see what she decided to get the kids. She didn't want to just buy for Logan but for all the kids. It was really sweet of her. The only bad thing is I don't know who the volunteer is...I know that's part of the fun but it's driving me crazy. I just know she's a widow with no grandchildren in the area. It could be anyone.

9. My neighbor is moving back to Texas this week. My neighbor was completely awesome and I'm going to miss her and her family. We have been best friends and the kids have had so much fun playing with each other. I guess...I will need to work on making new friends. I hope the next renters will be just has awesome but I hardly doubt it.

10. Finally, I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! We will be staying home for the Holidays. Leroy has to work all week expect for Christmas day. We will be spending Christmas day at Leroy's parents house which is only about 10 minutes away. Also, thanks for all the Xmas cards. I have enjoyed reading every one's Christmas letters.

No comments: