Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat

The Bella Vista Preschool took all the kids trick or treating this morning for a field trip. I decided this year to make the kids costumes for Halloween. We went with the Wizard of Oz theme. Logan and Leah threw the biggest fight this morning about not wanting to wear their costumes. I never thought I was going to be able to get them ready for school. I finally told Logan that no one would recogize him in his scarecrow outfit. He finally put it on than I had to deal with Leah. She kept crying about it being too big. I finally wrestled her to the ground and dress her. I was already wore out before we even made it to the field trip. We set off for the Town center for some trick or treating. We first stopped at the bank and picked up our goody bags. We walked all around the shopping complex. Leah was just being her little normal self. She would run right up to the front and grab a handful of candy. I tried to push her around in her stroller but she wanted to be like all the big kids. She acts like a 3 year old not like an almost 2 year old. We finally hit all the store fronts and headed back to the church for a little party and stories.



No comments: