Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

What to do with a whiney child?



My oldest child can be extremely whiny! So, I gave him a camera and told him to take some pictures of fall around our front yard. He did another great job using the camera! I love how he gets up close and personal! Landon really has an eye for detail. I can't even tell what the first picture is a picture of what? Oh, wait a minute its a plant. Anyhow, this is the second time he has had my premission to use my camera. I think this might become a good hobby for him to develop!




























































































































































































































































































No comments: