Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Very Sneaky...

Ya, you wouldn't believe what Leah did today. I decided that today was the big day to start making all of our halloween cookies. Logan was being my big helper in the kitchen. Logan ended up hurting himself by falling off the countertop. We were in the other room checking out his wounds which turned out to be a red tummy where he hit the edge of the countertop. I walked back into the kitchen to this...Leah climbed up on top of the counter. She was helping herself to raw sugar cookie dough. I luckily had the camera close by so I was able to get a couple of shots of her being naughty!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

very cute. We have a step ladder in our kitchen for helpers...Lakin has taken a liking to being up there lately.

Wheat gluten....walmart has it. Near the baking powder/soda/cornstarch....in a small box.