Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WFD-WED

ANGEL CHICKEN
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy ~ via Recipezaar.com)

6 boneless chicken breasts
½ cup butter
1 (1 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
1 (10 ½ ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
½ cup white wine (I used chicken broth)
4 ounces cream cheese with chives and onions (I used garden vegetable and added onion powder and chives)
Angel hair pasta (cook according to box directions)

Place the chicken in crock pot. Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in Italian salad dressing mix, can of soup, cream cheese & wine(or water or broth). Pour over chicken. Cook on low in the crock pot for 4-5 hours.
Pour over cooked angel hair pasta or other noodles or rice. Enjoy! Makes 6 breasts.
* Amy’s notes: I doubled the sauce and shredded the chicken. It was exactly the right amt for a full package of angel hair pasta.

Lara's Notes: I didn't use white wine but chicken broth! I used regular cream cheese and added chives and minced onions. I served it over rice. Everyone gave it two thumbs up! Yummy! I will be making this dish again!

No comments: