Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What to do on a rainy day? Part 2




A good friend from church called this morning and invited us to join her to Jump Zone! The kids had a blast. My only regret was Landon wasn't able to join us. The kids were driving me crazy this morning. I was more than happy to get out of the house. The place was nice and clean! The best part was on the way home. The kids were so worn out from all the jumping they ended up taking a 3 hour nap. I didn't know what to do with myself. I already had dinner in the crockpot and the house was clean. So, I decided to lay down for a little bit and take a nap. I got bored of napping and decided to do so reading. I was able to get a couple chapters knocked out of my Eclipse book. I'm pretty sure the kids will be up late tonight but Leroy will be home to help out.

No comments: