Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Advent Day #1

The very frist book the kids unwrapped was "The Reindeer Christmas" by Moe Price. I loved this book. The illustrations are amazing and the story is great. Landon asked me if this was a real story about Santa. I told him "yes". He thought about it for a few seconds and told me that Reindeer don't talk to humans. My little guy is getting at that age where he is starting to question the whole Santa gig. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep it up next Christmas.

So, I was at Hobby Lobby this morning and spotted this foam craft on sale. I decided it would be a fun craft to do along with the book. We re-read the book this morning and made a reindeer ornament. The only problem is no Christmas tree. We haven't had a chance to pick up our fresh tree. Hopefully, sometime this week.

<


a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjlnW4MWP9NyRf0vyDkVsg6-y2P_4Foi-8ZwNtZGveTdB1Yiy6npYgPM801-KRl36HPHwu4UmwoayZ5aVUlfquW6m97ONz6z6raW55fAaOias0Xf4qyKvF5WU3XvUfMtDSripHDZyVzXlgg/s1600-h/IMG_4381.JPG">

No comments: