Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taking a break...

from blogging. I'm burnt out and I can't think of anything to say. Chirstmas is right around the corner. We still don't have a tree. I'm thinking maybe we will end up with a Charlie Brown tree. I'm still super busy sewing blankets and making more hats for the boys. I haven't even finished Chirstmas shopping or wrapped any presents. I wanted to make a ton of homemade cookies but everyone is sick. Not a good time to cook. The house is out of control. I clean all day but it looks like a bomb went off by the end of the day. Landon's bus driver quit. The new bus driver decided it would be fun to make him get back on the bus after she dropped him off at the bus stop. The poor guy was so confused. I called the bus barn and complained big time about it. The lady told me the new bus driver isn't good with little kids. WTH!!!!! I might have to go back to picking him up after school. I still don't understand why she wouldn't let me off the bus. THere's more to the story but not enough time. I'm ready to go to bed but its only 6:00pm. So, I'm going to bed or try to.

No comments: