Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday

I still can't believe its been two years since you joined our family! Yes, lets take a stroll down memory lane. Yes, this is a picture of Leah at birth. She's huge! She weighed 9 lbs 4oz at birth! I seriously had no idea she was going to be this big. Remember, I had her naturally. My boys only weighed 7lbs 4oz and 7 lbs 3 oz. My little girl was born with the cord wrapped around her neck twice and she didn't show any signs of being destressed. She's tough as nails. Leah ended up being so big that they had her in the swing in the nursey. Everyday my little girl just keeps on amazing me. She is so different from her brothers. I thought she would be all sweet, gentle, and ladylike! WRONG!!! We secertly call her the bully. She's got a strong personality and thinks she's the queen around the house. Two words to describe her is smart and sassy! She can handle herself and keep up with her two older brothers. I still can't believe it. Everyday is a blessing.

All of her at 9lb 4oz.

Look at those cheecks! Don't you just want to squeeze them.


Logan looks so young in this picture. Logan and Leah look the most a like!


This picture was taken on Christmas morning!


All the babies at the hospital were put into these big stockings. I thought it would be fitting for our Christmas photos.


Look at the smile on big brothers face.

I love this picture of Leah at the beach!!!! I still can't believe it.
How much she has grown in just 2 years.

No comments: