Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Penguins

Teaching Tiny Tots challenge for last week was penguins. I'm late posting this but we did several fun activities.

On Tuesday, I took all the kids to the library to check out some books about penguins. I decided to let the kids pick out a couple of books of their choice. The next day, I went looking for the penguin books but couldn't find them anywhere. I must of looked everywhere. I double checked the van. No penguin books. I'm still not sure what happened but someone must of took the penguin books out of the stroller and replaced them with different books. I was too busy keeping an eye on Leah and wasn't paying close attention while the guy was checking us out.

So, we didn't read any books about penguins but did several different penguin activities.



No comments: