Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bird Cards

Finally, another project completed! My little guy is obsessed with birds. A couple months ago, I picked up a copy of Birds & Blossoms at the library. I took the whole magazine apart and cut out all the pictures of birds and butterflies. I just glued down all the pictures and labeled each picture. I used my handy little laminating machine and laminated all the pages. They turned out really cute! It will make it easier for me and Logan to identify birds. We can just pull out the cards and look up the birds name!

3 comments:

Emily Larkin said...

ummm are you supposed to cut apart library magazines?

Lara said...

opps! I meant to say I bought an old copy of the magazine at the library.

banananutmeg said...

I thought the same thing! hahaha!
Cute idea lara