Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Making Sense Of Numbers

Here's some of the things we did this week to help increase Logan's number sense!

I picked up these cute pumpkins on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I decided to make this into a fun game for Logan. I wrote down the numbers one to five on small pieces of paper. I had him pull one piece of paper at a time. I helped him read each number and showed him how to count out the correct number of pumpkins. He pulled out the number 4.
He placed the number 4 next to four pumpkins
Here's the finished product!

Learning more about numbers and fine motor skill developments!
Logan's working on Dot to Dot worksheet of a turkey.
The little guy insisted on cutting out the turkey!
He even went as far to color and cut out his turkey for display. He wanted to hang it up in his room. He thought his room was lacking in Thanksgiving decorations.

No comments: