Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Little kids are extremely smart

It was really quite in the house. I decided to go look for Leah. Usually quietness in this house means getting into big trouble. I found her in the boys room cutting paper! Are you kidding me! Leah can use scissors. She's only 23 months old. Her big brother just learned how to use scissors a couple weeks ago.




It's so amazing how smart little people really are! A child's mind is so awesome. On a side note: she can correctly hold the scissors and cut just about anything. Last night, I ended up picking up after her. She had cut little pieces of paper all over the house. This morning she started to cut up Landon's school calendar. Boy, was he made at her. I told him he better keep any of his paper up where she can't get ahold of it.

No comments: