Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twlight Movie

Last night, I finally was able to attend a mom's night out. A couple of girlfriends from church decided to get together to watch the new Twlight movie. The outing was actually early enough to enjoy my evening away from home. I hardly ever get a chance to get out of the house. So, thanks again, Emily for planning a fun night and for trying to make sure everyone felt included and not left out. Sorry, I had to skip out on Olive Garden. Leroy was waiting for me at home!

Read the book but skip the movie! I had a hard time staying a wake towards the end of the movie. I have a really hard time staying awake watching movies. This one was so bad. The actor who played Ewards was awful... Seriously, if they make another movie for the series they better find someone to replace Edward. Something about his face and hair just made me want to gag. Anyway, read the first book in the series and skip the movie.

No comments: