Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Don't You Hate it..

when your super productive one day and lazy the next day. Yesterday, I cleaned the whole house, I wasn't on the computer once, Logan and I made brownies together and made a turkey craft! I did laundry and unloaded the dishwasher. Today, I did nothing. I'm sooooooo bored out of my mind. The house looks like it got by a tornado! The boys room was spotless yesterday today it looks like a bomb went off. Books everywhere, mattress pulled apart, and toys every where. Hopefully, I can get my act together and clean up the family room. I did make dinner and that's about it. Oh, I even took a nap which is a rare thing. Oh, I hope I can get over my laziness. Oh, my hubby called and he wanted to buy a wreck Honda S2ooo. He wants my real opinion on the matter. I told him no way but if he really wanted it than go ahead. I haven't heard back from him yet! I guess he did listen to well during the third hour meeting about not getting into debt. Maybe I need to forward the notes Emily took during the class. I gotta get a life. The kids are driving me crazy and Landon should be getting off the bus soon.


2 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

oh yea i have lazy days too glad to hear others do!

Cassandra said...

We all have those days! Although I'm glad you posted about it. It's good for me to see that moms that I view as "super mom" has "those" days too!