Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Homemade Xmas



I planning on making a couple of these crayon rolls for xmas. Check out her at Skip To My Lou for instructions.

I'm also making two John Deere blankets.



Logan doesn't realize yet that the blanket is for him. Logan's my little crafter. He loves to make things with his hands.

Hopefully, I can get to Hobby Lobby this afternoon and pick up some yarn to start making hats and scrafts.

One more thing, I making Leah a little baby doll blanket. Its going to be pink and red with little red ladybugs all over the front side of the blanket.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am planning a crayon roll (or 4) for Christmas if I can get fabric soon. Knitting for others. I am still searching for a good homemade idea that would be a big hit with boys!

Happy Thanksgiving!