Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A busy day...

Crafting, sewing, and knitting!


I decided to make several goals for myself this week to complete! One of my goals was to learn how to make my own felt food items. I'm very proud of myself. I just finished making my very first felt food items. I found my inspiration at Chasing Cheerios! I decided to follow her directions and make my own Valentine cookies for the kids. Mine don't look as good as her's but it was my first time. It really wasn't that hard and it didn't take a lot of time.


Next, I decided to make some yummy pink color play-doh with gold glitter! I pulled out a bunch of my heart shap cookie cutters to add to this cute tray! Leah is going to love this! Logan wasn't happy about the play-doh being a girl color.

Lastly, while at Walmart this morning. I came across this new loom. I couldn't pass it up. I picked out some new yard and I'm sooooo excited about being able to make some baby blankets! I can't wait until the kids go to bed tonight so I can try out my new looms!




3 comments:

banananutmeg said...

Carrie Drish has a loom like that and is making an AWESOME blanket! I think you will really love it.

And those cookies are dang cute. My kids would be mad that they can't eat them.

Lara said...

I have to give Carrie a call. This loom is very different from my other looms. I might need help in getting it started. Can't wait to try it!

Mozi Esme said...

ok why didn't i think of this? i've got heart shaped cutters, i've got pink playdoh - i'm off to make up my activity tray now...