Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Look What I Just Bought Off Etsy!!!!!!!!!

Isn't this the cutest bag ever. Leroy and I went on a date today! We ended up picking up a brand new pair of running shoes. Too bad I hurt my knee the other day exercising:( My new workout shoes are going to be so nice to workout in. We also stopped off at P.F. Changs for lunch. I was good only a salad and lettuce wraps for me. So, we ended up walking around. I mention to Leroy I would really like a new bag. My dark blue diaper bag which I have been carrying around for the past 6 years I'm completely sick of it. I don't really need a diaper bag anymore. Leah can use the potty but wants to currently wear diapers. Hopefully, soon I will not need a diaper bag. I'm so sick of lugging my old diaper bag which I really use as a purse which really holds diapers or wipes. Please don't ask to borrow any wipes from me becuase. I don't carry them anymore. So, Leroy said I could get a new bag. I couldn't find one anywhere. I thought about making my own bag. I even looked up some pattern designs. Than, I realized I have way too many projects at the moment. Plus, I want the bag to look nice. So, I decided to check out Etsy. I never been on this site before. I decided to give it a try. I came across this awesome bag. I love it. It's sooooo me. I love the bird on the front. Can't you see me running around with this bag on my arm! Yes, I just bought it. Yes, it was expensive but don't tell Leroy. Hopefully, he wouldn't check the paypal account to closely. I can't wait to get it in the mail. Yes, it's time to get rid of my ugly diaper bag and more grown up bag for me. Yes!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Bird Hobo Bag

3 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Very cute!

banananutmeg said...

oh that is so cute! I want one! I LOVE the bird applique!

Nielsen Family said...

Cute bag. I have bought a few things from Etsy, and have been totally happy with everything that I have gotten! I am currently looking for a new diaper bag from Etsy, which has been a problem, because they are all cute and expensive!